The Automotive Industry is a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles. It is one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue.
Greater productivity, improved and innovative technologies and reduced environmental impacts are the major challenges the car manufacturing industry has to face. In this context of constant change, manufacturers require lubricants of latest generation with high end technology.
Our products for all applications:
Hydraulic System: Used in high temperature and pressure conditions, systems sensitive to deposit formation. Also used in external hydraulic systems.
Industrial Gears: Resistant to heavy loads, high temperatures and exacting environments.
Circulation Oil: Also used for lubrication of compressors, vacuum pumps and pneumatic equipment
Greases: Specially developed greases for particular applications (seats, doors, steering systems, windshield wiper systems, bodywork, starters)
Include special products such as:
1. Coolants: Flow through around a device to prevent its overheating, transferring the heat produced by the device to other devices that use or dissipate it.
2. Heat Transfer Fluids: Exhibit better thermal stability, used for single fluid heating and cooling.
4. Machine Tool Lubrication: Specially designed for combination machine tool way lubricationand bearing lubrication.
5. Stamping Oils: Used manually or automatic on stamping or press operations.
6. Engine Oils: Used in manually or automatic engines and gensets.